Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Pak! Pak! My Doctor Kwak!

"No ispeak, because the people have speaken..." - a very funny yet wrong grammar from Vic Sotto's movie, "Pak! Pak! My Doctor Kwak!" :)

Yes, yesterday we watched "Pak! Pak! My Doctor Kwak!" at Festival Supermall and IT WAS SO FUNNY. With me is my dad, mom, Gabie, Ate Marlyn, and Sydney (my cousin). Man, it was a very funny movie but at the end, it made me cry because of some scenes there :')

The movie was starred by Vic Sotto as "Angelo", a faith healer who tries to heal all the people who are sick using his knowledge about medicinal herbs and dreams to make a medicine to cure his father's illness (he's a FAKE healer and he doesn't trust on doctors because of what happened to his mother and wife) everyone believes in him EXCEPT "Cielo" (a character played by Bea Alonzo), a doctor who swears to do everything to uncover Angelo’s secret. Then here comes "Angelito" (played by Zaijian Jaranilla), an angel who comes down to earth to help Angelo become a better man. 
It was also starred by:
Jose Manalo as "James",
Wally Bayola as "Phil" (Jose and Wally's character names came from the famous Azkals players, James and Phil Younghusband),
Xyriel Manabat as "Macey"
and Pokwang as "Pining".

YOU BETTER WATCH THIS MOVIE BECAUSE IT WILL MAKE YOU LAUGH LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW & CRY LIKE A SAD PUPPY ABANDONED IN THE STREETS ;)

btw, It also has a moral lesson: Never ever forget to pray to God always ;) ;) ;)

"Pak! Pak! My Dr. Kwak!" directed by Tony Y. Reyes. WATCH IT NOW IN THEATRES!

No comments:

Post a Comment