Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Avengers


Yesterday, me and my relatives went to Festi to watch "The Avengers". To be honest, I was so excited kasi pinagsama na yung mga magagaling na heroes and yung pinakainaabangan ko syempre si Captain America :"> gwapo eh! haha!
Went there at 1:30pm to buy some tickets pero nung pagpunta na namin sa 4th floor, grabe ang haba ng pila. AS IN SOBRANG HABA O__O we waited in line for almost an hour. Pinili ni mommy and Tita Jasmin yung 5:30 screening kasi puno na yung 2:30 & 3:30 even though there are 8 cinemas for that movie.

So while waiting for the time, we went to Mcdo to eat some snacks. I ordered for a cheeseburger meal with matching large fries 'cause I like it :))
Dun na kami nagpalipas ng oras para pagpunta namin sa cinema, di na hassle.

*fast forward haha*

After we watched the movie, di ako makagetover kasi "The Avengers" was a SUPER DUPER AWESOME EPIC MOVIE (plus Chris Evans is hot). Words just can't describe my feelings..yirgfhierjghfthbrvf
Don't wanna spoil the movie so y'all better watch it right now!!! :D

I wanna be a part of The Avengers and save the world!!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment