Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

First of all, I thought that this day was not going to be my lucky day. Kasi tuwing "Friday the 13th", medyo minamalas ako. (Di naman sobrang malas, OA na nun.) But it was the complete opposite. I had so much fun :)

First, we went to Avon (Bayanan) for mom to buy stuffs and shizz while Ate Day, Gabie, and I waited outside. Boy it was so HOT & SUNNY. Sa labas kasi yung waiting shed so wala kaming magagawa. First kong makapunta dun so medyo di ako sanay. Samantalang si mommy, chill lang kasi aircon sa loob -___- ok lang yun, inisip ko nalang nasa beach ako since naka-shades ako. Haha! After that, we went straight to Mcdo near ATC to register Gabie for the kiddie crew. Akala ko may mga interview pa, yun pala wala. Siguro 15-30 minutes lang nagtagal. Mom just filled up the registration form and talked to the manager-in-charge. Done. Buti nalang bumili si mommy ng food kasi di pa kami nakakapag-lunch eh 2:45pm na nun that time. Happy tummy over here :-) *yummm*

After the registration, we went to Festi to meet up w/ dad. Eh nung tumawag siya, sabi niya kagigising lang niya so mag-aasikaso pa siya..eh di ang tagal nun. So mom decided that me, ate, and Gabs should watch a movie. The movie that we watched was so worth it. I almost choked because it was very funny. What's the title of the movie?

Trust me, this movie is so funny because they are all MORONS.


Then when the movie ended, we went to Don Henrico's, as what mom texted me, to eat dinner. When we sat on our chair, dad pulled something from his bag then he gave it to me. It was wrapped in a paper with an "Astrovision" logo on it and a letter that says,

"To: Trish and Gabie:
Enjoy listening.
Love, Mom and Dad"

I flashed my biggest smile because what's inside is a CD album. (Malamang cd kasi may logo na nga ng astrovision eh. lol) When I opened it, I was like "OMFG SERIOUSLY???? BTR'S "ELEVATE" ALBUM?!?!?!" I freaked out kasi matagal ko na tong wini-wish eh. I waited for almost 4 months for this album to be released here in the Philippines. Plus, I have no enough money to buy this sh*t. (sorry) aaaaaaand the fact I love Big Time Rush that's why I'm fangirling right in front of my parents. It's like winning in a lottery, I feel so surprised :") THANK YOU PARENTS.


My actual reaction when my parents surprised me on the album..


A productive day indeed :) Happy Friday the 13th, everyone!


Oh yeah I almost forgot, "Happy Swift Day" too to all swifties (like me) out there!



(sorry kung medyo minadali ko post ko. Tinamad ako bigla haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment