Sunday, April 8, 2012

HAPPY EASTER!

"Easter Sunday" is the day where Christ was risen from the dead after crucifixion. It is also the end of Lenten Season.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! How's your day? Mine's still the same...kinda boring but also happy now that Jesus Christ resurrected :-)

Alam mo ba, ngayon lang ulit ako nagising ng maaga this summer. I think I woke up at 6:30am. Kasi since nung nag-end na yung classes, todo puyat talaga ako kaya tanghali na ko nagigising. Minsan nga naoover-slept ako kaya sumasakit ulo ko. Pero nung nagising ako kanina, I felt so different. Yung feeling na tahimik pa yung place then you can hear birds chirping then Mr. Sun's rays are still healthy. Yeah, I love that feeling so much and the fact that I love mornings. I woke up early to attend mass at Hillsborough kasi walang mass dito sa chapel namin sa Intercity. Buti nga me and ate arrived at the parish just in time kasi late na kami nakaalis, plus, ang hirap maghanap ng jeep kasi wala. Actually dapat sasabay kami sa tita ko pero biglang sumabay yung isa kong tita ko with Sydney, her daughter. So sobrang sikip na kaya we decided na mag-commute nalang. Father Gerard was the one who celebrated the mass. It went great :)

Then after that, we went home and did our own stuffs. Parang regular day lang samin. Good thing Jerxy invited Gabie to swim at her house. Para naman hindi ako ma-bored dito sa lungga ko, sumama ako sakanya. I wanted to join with them kaso I have my monthly period. Bad timing. Eh di pinanood ko nalang sila habang nagsswimming. I envied them so much :|

Jerxy and Gabie spent their whole afternoon at the pool. Water fun indeed!

Dahil hindi ako makaswimming, pinicturan ko nalang sarili ko kahit tirik na tirik yung araw.

I admit, sobrang init talaga. Magpicture ka ba naman sa arawan. Sakit nga sa mata eh. LOL

Tiniis ko nalang yung init. Instead, iniisip ko nasa beach ako. I can feel the sun rays burning my skin. Hahaha

Even mom joined with them...haha "forever 21" pa daw siya. Haha!
In addition, we played some One Direction songs to make our day awesome. Well, my sister & my cousin are also directioners other than being rushers... :))

Enjoy this cute gif of 1D. I don't own this image, just wanna share it. Credits to the owner :)




No comments:

Post a Comment