Thursday, May 19, 2011

Checking In. (Day 1)

So, I can't sleep last night because I'm so excited about going to Edsa Shang. And now, here I am, sitting in front  of the laptop, typing my blog...HERE IN EDSA SHANGRI-LA. YEAAHBOII THIS IS THE LIFE. HAHAHA.

The first thing that I did when I woke in the morning was of course, checked my phone to see what time it is. I had a bad mood because mom didn't woke me up early and she unplugged my phone while charging :| Pero di naman nagtagal. Syempre, I need to enjoy the next three days. Then I ate breakfast, took a bath, dress up, and sat down to watch the replay of Glee. First time ko lang umiyak sa isang ep ng glee. To be honest, it's really heartbreaking. "Funeral" episode really made me cry. Thanks to Sue Sylvester. (Watch it, I don't want to spoil the show.)

The Sylvester sisters, Sue and Jean.
How sweet Sue is whenever she's with her wonderful sister. R.I.P JEAN SYLVESTER :(
After glee, I checked again my things that I'll going to bring at edsa shang. Gosh, I can't hide my excitement. Haha :)) Then sinundo si syd (baka kasi maiwan. Haha) and we waited for the car na maghahatid samin. Wala kasi si dad that time, he's working and inasikaso niya yung room na isstay namin. Then it's roadtrip!! On our way to edsa shang. Wooooh! While at the car, I'm listening to Justin Bieber's songs :"> (i love that guy.) while others were doing their own business. Then I took random pictures of buildings, roads, and even people (haha I'm bored, sorry.).

Took some random pictures while on our way to edsa shang.


After 30-40 minutes of roadtrip, dumating na kami sa edsa shang. AT LAAAST. I miss everything in edsa shang. When we got outside the car, the security guard checked our bags using his guard dog. He sniffed every single of our bags. The dog's cute :D Habang papunta kami sa kwarto, bawat lakad ko, inaamoy ko yung air ng hotel. Namiss ko kasi eh and ang lamig. I KNOW IT'S KINDA WEIRD =))

Edsa Shang!

Then HOME SWEET HOME! We're here at our room! If you guys wanna visit me, just go to rooms 906 and 907=))))






Then I jumped and rolled into the soft, bouncy bed and done crazy stuffs. EH namiss ko kasi ehh, sorry naman kung weird.

the view from our room :)


hahaha

feel at home


Sydney

Mom. 

Syd and me.

Gabie


 After that, we took pictures, ate lunch, and went to the poolside. When we got there, I feel relaxed 'cause of the blue water, and peaceful sounds. Gabie went to the pool first. Di pa kami nagswimming that time kasi ang init and baka umitim kami (we still have santacruzan, ayaw naming umitim.) Then after few minutes, we jumped to the pool. Wow, ang sarap ng sumisid sa pool. Feeling ko, ako si Mutya (a fictional mermaid character here in the Philippines) kasi I'm pretending that I'm a mermaid. HAHAHAHA

Ate Day at the poolside

Tita Liza

Gabs swimming in the pool


pooool

yeah, she's having fun


me


Syd and me

KARL KAMOT!

goood life :))

Syyyd

Ate Day and Tita Liza





KARL KAMOT!

THANK YOU NIVEA SUNBLOCK FOR PROTECTING OUR SKIN FROM THE SUN.



Kiddie pool. I wasn't allowed to slide. CHILDREN ONLY. UGH.

Gabs just met a new friend :)

Then me and Sydney played water games, swam, ang chatting about random stuffs. After 2 hours, umahon na kaming lahat. Guess what? Umitim ako :| :| NOT COOL.
Then bumalik na kami sa room, nagbanlaw (the shower's great) and doing random stuffs. Pati ba naman dito, nagsusugal yung ibang relatives ko =))


Well, that's what happened in day 1 of our stay here in Edsa Shang.
Btw, good evening everyone :D

(Here's some of the pictures I took during our first day in edsa shang.)















































In the end, I slept at the floor, and used a bath robe as my BLANKET. (POOR ME.)

Poooor.

No comments:

Post a Comment