Monday, May 30, 2011

Santacruzan 2011

Yesterday was a busy day. A VERY, BUSY DAY. Because yesterday was santacruzan.
Santacruzan is a Catholic festival here in the Philippines every month of May in honor for the Virgin Mary. I was assigned as REYNA JUDITH or "Queen Judith", a widow who saved her city from the Assyrians by slaying the cruel Holofernes. I carried a sword and a head of a person. It looks cool though :))
My sister Gabie, portrayed REYNA CARIDAD or "Queen of Charity". She carried a red heart. The weather was not that sunny but good thing it didn't rained. Thank you, Lord :)

I'm not in a mood today to blog so I'll post more pictures. Hehe
Have a great everyone :)

Gabie as Queen of Charity

Tito Ronnie holding our archs

Tito Ronnie & Tito Jhune
L-R: Tito Jhune, my brother Janro, me, my cousin EJ, and dad
L-R: Dad, Janro, and Tito Jhune
Hidden: Me & EJ
L-R: Dad, Janro, me, Tito Jhune, & EJ
L-R: my cousin Sydney, me, Gabie, & my cousin Kyle

L-R: Sydney, me, Gabie, & Jerxy


Jerxy & Andrei (my cousins)
L-R: Auntie Bell, Tito Ariel, & Andrei
Tito Ronnie, Ate Angel, & Tita Liza (they're the ones who carried our archs)
Janro and me
Tito Ronnie, Ate Angel, & Tita Liza. (with them is tita Liza's new phone, the one that tito Ronnie was holding.)

Antiquera siblings. Dad is missing.
Ate Emi & Teacher Grace. (ate Emi was a janitress in Gabie's former school while teacher Grace was Gabie's teacher when she was in nursery 'till preschool.)
L-R: Jasxia, Jerix, Gabie, Aunt Nora, Andrew (sitting at aunt nora's lap), EJ, Kyle, & Aunt Mary
L-R: EJ, Sydney, me, Aunt Mary, Aunt Nora, Kyle, & Gabie



Tita Annie, Tito Ariel, & Andrew
Me (Queen Judith) & Sydney (Queen of Patriarchs)

wacky pose :D
Me with my cousins


Me & my sister's sashes

No comments:

Post a Comment