Sunday, May 22, 2011

Checking In. (Day 3)

LAST DAY. Awwww. I woke up at 8am and the first thing that I'm thinking of was about the end of the world. Ugh, they said the world will end today but nothing happened. SCREW YOU, FAMILY RADIO. YOU MADE THE WORLD GO CRAZY.

Good thing the Vega Family came early. Stress was out. lol
Well, same thing goes:
1.) Ate breakfast
2.) Chillin' around inside the room
3.) Swam at the pool with the family (one word: FUN)
4.) Ate lunch with the whole family and relatives
5.) Internet.

I tried to enjoyed that day every hour, every minute, and every second because it's our last day :(
hayy, I hate it whenever it's check out time -__-
Then we packed our things, said goodbye to our room and went downstairs to wait for the taxi.

I had so much fun during our stay @ Edsa Shangri-la. I'm going to miss everything inside this hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment