Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Good Vibes

Hey there! I have nothing to do today so I decided to make a new post for me to not be bored. Well, I'm so happy today, VERY happy :"> why? Weeeeell, sorry to say this but it's a secret :)) SORRY EVERYONE. It's kinda personal. Hahaha gotcha.
Anyway, today is the last day of offering flowers to Mother Mary. Awww I'm going to miss it :( It only happens every year during the month of May. I had so much fun going to the chapel with my cousins and seeing some of my friends there. Of course, don't forget the snacks ;)

Ohh and btw, before I end this, I wanted to show you something. Since I'm a big fan of Justin Bieber, I have a picture of me with him. WELL ACTUALLY, THE PICTURES WERE EDITED BY MY FRIEND. Haha but I love it, it's like I already met him in person :"> Thank you so much Pia (  ) for making these pictures. I really love it :) I'M REALLY A CERTIFIED BELIEBER ;)

here are the edited pictures made by Pia:



Those pics just made me laugh :)

Can't believe that tomorrow is already June. It means school is getting nearer :(
But I enjoyed the last day of May because of *toooooot* and it really made my day :) GOOOOOD VIBESSSS.

Gotta go, seeyah everyone! Have a nice day. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment