Tuesday, May 17, 2011

We we so excited

After 2 years (I think), we're going to have an overnight stay at Edsa Shangrila tomorrow. Not just one day, but three days! WOOHOO! I'm so excited and I just can't hide it :D :D :D My uncle just came home from Maldives and he decided to go there to have some fun with us. Also, it's my cousins birthday this coming May 22 (but we'll celebrate it at 21) so it's a double celebration :)
I miss the pool, the lobby, the room, the bed, EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS HOTEL.


Well, Edsa Shangrila was like my second home for me because every occasion, we always go there to celebrate or just have fun. My dad works there that's why whenever we check in, there's always a discount \ (employee's discount) when he pays. 
Some of the most famous celebrities like Alicia Keys, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, and even JUSTIN BIEBER (bieber fever!) also went to Edsa Shangrila when they had their concert here in the Philippines. Local artists also stayed here.

Soooo I'm going to start packing up the things that I'll bring for tomorrow.

Have a nice day everyone! :)

(Never mind the title that I posted. I AM NOT A FAN OF REBECCA BLACK.)

Here's the building of Edsa Shangri-la

Main lobby
One of the rooms in this hotel.
THE POOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment