Saturday, May 21, 2011

Checking In. (Day 2)

It's Friday, friday, gotta get down on fridayyy.
Yeah, today is Friday and 2nd day of our stay here at Edsa Shang. I only had 5 hours of sleep kaya nahihilo ako. (Slept at 2am kasi.) When I woke up at 7am, I saw my sister watching tv, Sydney's checking her phone, while the rest were still sleeping (2:30am sila nakatulog. Napuyat sa kakalaro ng cards.) The reason that I woke up so early was because it's very cold. Ang lakas ba naman ng aircon, halos manigas yung bones ko -__- Nakasweater na ko, jacket, pajama, and ang lamig parin. So I asked Syd and Gabs if they can come with me to the pool para magpainit kahit konti. Then we asked permission kay mom, went to the pool and nagikot-ikot lang when we got there.

I just woke up.

After a few minutes, bumalik na kami sa room kasi mainit na and ang boring sa pool. But when I inserted the card into the door, it cannot open. Ilang beses ko pinasok  yung card pero ayaw mabuksan. So nagpanic na si Gabs (she looks funny kaya :)) ) and already knocked at the door. Buti nga, nagising si ate pero she went back to sleep. Then Gabs, Syd, and I ate tuna sandwich for breakfast and sat down, fooling around until everyone was awake.

Then it's lunchtime. The whole family went to SM Megamall to eat lunch at the foodcourt. We ate at "Inasal Joe". The food's great but "Mang Inasal" tastes better ;) ;)

Inasal Joe @ SM Megamall
I ate Chicken Inasal and Saba con Yelo for my dessert. YUM.

Saba con Yelo!

Then after that, we went back to hotel and took a swim with dad, Syd, and Gabs. Lalalala

While eating snacks

This picture is Epic. Haha look at the straw, you'll know why.

Dad holding a watermelon juice. That juice really tastes great!

Me & Syd

lalala
Swim, swim swim.
Then after hours of fun, we went back upstairs to take a bath and have dinner. We ate at "Davao Tuna Grill" @ Shangri-la Plaza. To be honest, I don't like the food.

Davao Tuna Grill.
But "Frutti Yogurt" saves the day. It really tastes great especially that Mango flavor ;) (FACT: I LOVE YOGURTS)

YOGURTTTSSS

And now, night came in and yung relatives ko naman yung nagswimming. Yes, they really had a great time. (I'M JEALOUS)

L-R: Kuya Janro, Kuya Jet, and Kuya Marc

L-R: Kuya Janro, Tito Ronnie, Kuya Jet, and Kuya Marc (back pose. He's showing his muscles haha)

Kuya Janro, Tito Jhune, Tito Ronnie, Kuya Jet, and Kuya Marc (still showing his muscles. :)) )

Antiquera siblings: (back row)  Tita Liza, Tito Ronnie, and Ate Angel
(front row) Tito Jhune and Dad
hayyy.

2 comments: